Background and Focus
Tomball Health Coalition is a 501(c)(3) created in January of 2013 and dedicated to helping the health needs in Tomball, Magnolia, Waller and surrounding communities.
Board Meetings and Proposal Review
The Board of Directors meets monthly. The Coalition accepts applications on an on-going basis. Proposals that staff are unable to review for the next scheduled Board meeting are held over for the following months meeting.
The Coalition will notify the applicant by letter or email that the proposal has been received. If any additional information is required, it will be requested at that time. Applicants are notified by letter regarding any action taken by the Board of Directors with respect to their request for funding.
- Organizations applying for funds must be tax exempt under sections 501 (c)(3) or 170 (c) of the Internal Revenue Code and be classified as a public charity under section 509 (a) of the Code
- Organizations located in and around Tomball, Magnolia and Waller
- Organizations and agencies may request funds only once during a calendar year (exceptional circumstances are taken into consideration)
- Organizations that have been previously funded must submit a final evaluation report before requesting additional funds
- Except in special circumstances, organizations receiving multi-year grants may not request additional funds until the grant has been paid in full and a final evaluation report has been submitted
Tomball Health Coalition supports
- Health and wellness initiatives in the greater Tomball, Magnolia and Waller area.
- Grants for religious purposes
- Grants for hiring staff
- Grants for computers or software
- Grants for food
- Pass-through grants
- Underwriting or contributions to luncheons, galas and social fundraisers
- Grants for major medical research projects
- Requests for individual scholarships
- Major arts organizations
- Grants supporting candidates for political office, political parties or PACs
- International organizations
- Grants to local, national or international organizations’ annual giving or holiday campaigns
- Grants to 509 (a) (3) Type III supporting organizations
Follow this link to download the application. Downloads may appear automatically in your "Downloads" directory.